Training and Support
We offer a wide range of centre support and resources specifically designed to help you deliver our qualifications. In addition, we are more than happy to discuss individual centre requirements with you and can arrange centre training for a small cost.
We also hold a series of training events throughout the year to support centres in the smooth delivery of OTHM qualifications.
Our range of support services include bespoke training days delivered at the centre. If you would like to apply for a bespoke training day at your centre, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Areas of the training:
- Teaching and learning approaches
- Assessment and standardisation
- Quality assurance including internal verification
- Feedback on centre devised assignments
- Learner recruitment and induction
- OTHM policies and procedures
- Developing and implementing malpractice and maladministration policies
These training will broaden centre staff knowledge and continuing professional development.