Terms & Conditions
- OTHM provides this website and its contents on an ‘as is’ basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to the website and its contents. The content of this website is for your general information and use, and is subject to change without notice.
- You acknowledge that the information and materials on this website may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which OTHM will not be liable. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided solely for your convenience and do not signify that we endorse the website(s). OTHM has no responsibility for the content of any linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the prior written consent of OTHM.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- Every effort is made to keep this website up-to-date and running smoothly. However, OTHM takes no responsibility for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues that are beyond our control.